Create Your Dream Schedule
If you're tired of having your family time disrupted by a rigid work schedule, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for. As an experienced mechanic, National Fleet Management will offer you the chance to design a dream schedule and work week that fits seamlessly into your family life. We understand the significance of supporting not just our mechanics but their families as well.
With operating hours from 7am to 12am, six days a week, we provide flexibility and convenience for our mechanics to create a work schedule that truly puts their lives and families first. When you join our team, you'll have the opportunity to work in a supportive environment where your expertise is valued. As a veteran-owned business, we foster a culture of respect, teamwork, and growth.
If you're an experienced A or B level Diesel Mechanic seeking a fulfilling career with a company that prioritizes work-life balance and offers the support you deserve, we invite you to apply today and discover the difference National Fleet Management can make in your professional life.
Technician Level A
- Tech must be able to efficiently complete "A" level classified repairs.
- Ability to perform engine overhauls, head inspection and repair.
- Extended knowledge in the use of manufacture-based software.
- Expert level in electrical diagnosis and diagram understanding.
- Must be proficient in component function and location.
- Well-versed in multiple manufacturers' diagnostics, repair practices, operating systems, and parameters.
- Proficient in all aspects of drivability concerns relating, but not limited to; drive axles, transmissions, drive shafts, wheels or tires, engine systems, and operation, etc.
- Must be proficient in emission control systems. (SCR, EGR, and DPF)
- Expected to be versed in the operation of welding and cutting equipment.
- Technician Level A is expected to perform both Band C tasks if required.
Technician Level B
- Versed in engine, transmission, and chassis diagnosis.
- Proficient in electrical diagnosis, including lighting systems, chassis/engine harnesses.
- Technician Level B must excel in all areas of trailer repair, such as lighting, electrical, brakes, decking, suspension, and wheel end.
- Efficient in component R&I Ex. Injectors, turbos, belt and pulley systems, water pumps, etc.
- Well-versed in maintenance and service interval items such as overhead adjustment, wheel end inspection, and cooling system services.
- Able to complete PMs and DOT inspections.
- Must be able to perform basic welding and exhaust repair.
- Technician Level B is expected to perform Level C tasks if required.
Requirements for this position include
- Mechanical aptitude and technical ability are a must.
- A valid CDL is a plus.
- Must provide own tools that are adequate to perform job functions.
- Excellent verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with customers.
- Proficiency in the use of mobile devices, navigation of mobile applications and use of email to document repairs and communication. Ability to learn new platforms
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Punctual, able to follow instructions, multi-task and apply initiative.
- Positive attitude, safety consciousness, good instincts, and self-motivation
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to balance a variety of tasks.
🗓️ Full Time: 7am - 12am - create your dream schedule
👨👩👧👦 Family Focused
⚖️ Work / Life Balance
❤️🩹 Dental Insurance
💵 Bonus Pay
Due to the number of applications we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted.