Mission Statement: National Fleet Management strives to be the best business partner to all of our customers by reducing downtime and maintenance costs. We do this by giving you an honest assessment of your equipment, performing quality repairs, having flexible hours and using quality parts.
We eliminate the cost and the time it takes by eliminating the delivery and pickup process of your trucks. This is normally a two-person job (saving on fuel cost and wages). Your truck never leaves your location- guaranteeing the truck is there for loading at night and deliveries the next day. We have improved communications by using a single mechanic assigned to each fleet. Lastly, your trucks are serviced when you want them serviced (usually at night or on weekends). These policies set National Fleet Management to a standard of excellence.
We have the experience and know-how to provide the following services:
- Mobile on-site service
- 24-point minimum PM inspection and oil change
- All follow-up repairs
- Brakes, clutch and major repairs
- Electrical repairs and air-conditioning service
- Trailer and van body repairs
- Emergency road service 24/7
- Account Manager assigned to your account
- Estimates on repairs
- Repairs billed based on "Motor Truck and Van Labor Time Guide"
- Clear, legible and detailed bills
Our services are a cut above our competitors. Ask about our Vehicle Maintenace programs in Charlotte, North Carolina and the surrounding counties.
© Copyright 2011 National Fleet Management, All Rights Reserved